Tuesday, December 16, 2008












I have a desk job and with that comes looking at a computer screen all day and a nondescript gray desk. It also leaves me with itchy fingers and legs, which keep asking me in a frustrated tone 'why are you sitting inside all day? Move me please.'
To which I respond : Legs you have a valid point, but fingers, i move you all the time.
Fingers: Typing does not count!
Me:...Touch
é
To make my work space more inviting I have been adding drawings along the desks back splash. Drawings make my fingers happy, and give me a pleasant landscape to escape into. These drawings include underwater seascapes, which remind me of my boyfriend's hypnotic aquariums.
Caution:Aquariums can be more addicting than television. My boyfriend's tank does not have a hammer head shark, but a girl can dream.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your boyfriend's tank HAD a hammerhead shark. He killed like most of his other fish.