Friday, July 31, 2009

birds and procrastination


















Smarty Pants: Run, run for it! Why aren't you running?
Procrastination: Oh, you wanted me to run now? I was going to do that later.
Smarty pants: Too late. Your dead.
Procrastination: What happened?!
Smarty pants: The zombie dinosaur ate you. I'm sorry, but you should have listened to me.
Procrastination: but...but... it is so hard to do stuff. I try, but then I get overwhelmed and don't know where to start, and then I don't do anything.
Smarty pants: Baby steps.
Procrastination: What about Bob right?
Smarty pants: totally
Procrastination: Yah, I watched that instead of doing my work the other day. It was awesome.
Smarty pants: Want to go watch it right now?
Procrastination: if it means all I have to do is sit on my ass, then YES!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

why does procrastination always win?