Thursday, January 21, 2010

whales, dwarf antelopes, and new york city

I'm back. Where have I been? Mystery . . . mystery (said in the voice of a ghost in a haunted house). I'm a scorpio, so I was born mysterious, or maybe not. Here is what I have been up to:
new job, same company, very busy
frisbee, club nationals
holidays, wonderful holidays
wearing onesie pajamas
trip to NYC, visiting old friends, seeing rehearsals of my dad's play
For Christmas I got a new journal. My old one was falling apart, and I stopped working in it. My new one is purple and ready for action. Here is the first entry from my trip to NYC.



3 comments:

maxwell said...

hell yay!

Ellen said...

Nice page. Tis pity I can't think of anything funny to write.

Unknown said...

you left out the part where we watched "the lakehouse" that was a highlight!