Tuesday, May 3, 2011

1/9/05 to 1/16/05















Here is another old entry. This one is from January 2005--the days of skirts/ultimate Frisbee, college, Santa Barbara, sleeping in late, and part-time jobs. It is crazy to realize how long I have been doing the daily drawing entries (although it has been on and off throughout the years). I started looking at my old journals to find out when I started it; 2004 is the magical year. The old entries are pretty funny. It is interesting to see how my drawing style has evolved and to see what in my life has changed and what has stayed the same. I think I may start posting more of my old ones, interspersed with the new ones.
Changed:
My life does not revolve around ultimate Frisbee
Alden has long brown hair instead of short blond hair

Stayed the same:
Mike Brown
UCSB sweatpants
Sore shoulders


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike BROWN!!!

Kristina Eastham said...

I LOVE this post! My favorite part is the great detail on your and mike's ultimate sweatshirts. 2004 was also the magical year that you met me!! I think Monocle came in 2005...