Tuesday, February 5, 2013

From the Archives: Slips and a Door

















Don't you want to know where the doors lead? They do lead somewhere, but you have to physically open them to find out . I'll give you one clue: they lead to . . . magic (but not of the unicorn or new shirt variety).

Things in my life: giant hole in my house, oranges, a pile of books, untied shoes, a mopped floor, and homemade granola.


Quote of the Day from The West Wing:
Sam: I'm just going to change my shirt.
Leo: You look bad. You're tired. You slept in the office. It's Friday. Go home.
Sam: Why?
Leo: Because I think you're putting too much faith in the magical powers of a new shirt.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes! Sam works way too hard!

Claire said...

Oh, you're starting to enjoy your west wing are you?

James said...

Who's your favorite west wing character? We'll see if it matches mine.