Sunday, August 8, 2010

Halloween























This entry goes out to Danelle, a true Disney lover. This drawing is based on a photo of my brother from Halloween many years ago. He always had great ideas for his cosumes and went all out. One year he was the invisible man, another he was Jack the prumpkin head from Return to Oz. The boy trick or treated with a pumkin on his head. I never knew what I wanted to be, and I would make my mom try to read my mind and then get mad at her when it wasn't exactly what I wanted.
The month before Halloween:
Mom: What do you want to be?
Me: I don't know.
A week before Halloween.
Mom: What do you want to be?
Me: . . . I don't know.
The day of Halloween:
Mom: You can be a penguin and where this white botton down shirt with a black coat. Here is a nose.
Me: NO! I hate it.
Yes, I was a halloween costume BRAT.

No comments: