Sunday, March 27, 2011

10/18/10 to 10/26/10





















Remember last year when the Giants were surprising everyone by first, making it to the playoffs, and second, winning it all? I know I do, and so does every San Franciscan. Here is a journal page from October when all anybody could think about were the Giants. There was the time I pulled Nicole into the Giants frenzy while we watched the game and drank margaritas at Tres. There was the other time when I was at an Alexander McCall Smith book reading event and someone interrupted his talk and told the crowd the Giants were up in the final inning and the crowd cheered. And then there was the time I saw Jonathan Sanchez in Safeway, and I swooned a bit. Good times were had by all, except Eric Dahlke. The new season is about to begin, and while a repeat performance would be too much to ask for, it doesn't stop me from throwing out a "Go Giants" even though I don't really care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

San Francisco Giants? More like San Francisco Josh.