Saturday, August 6, 2011

5/16/11 to 5/26/11























Sharing is caring and I'm a Claire Bear, so today I am going to share two things with you: One, I'm a robot; two, I'm gay for Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Okay, both of those things are false (except the gay for Buffy thing), but I do have two other things to share.

I recently submitted a post on the Chronicle Books blog titled Do You Have Post-Potter Depression? It is all about how to overcome the depression that comes with the knowledge that there is no more Harry Potter to look forward to (cue desperate sobbing).

My brother started a daily picture diary blog called 1 per Day. He is traveling for three weeks, so he probably won't be adding new content for a while, but you should check it out.

And that is my sharing for the day. I hope you enjoyed it. Until next time.

No comments: