Thursday, July 15, 2010

6/27/10 to 7/5/10























Sorry for the quality of the last two images. I am experimenting with my scanner to see if it can scan okay images from my journal. The scanner is not very big, so the scans come out a little blurry.
Looking back at the entries for these days makes me happy because I realize I am making the best of summer even though I am still working full time. Here are some things I have enjoyed doing this summer:
Going to Healdsburg and floating down the Russian River
Seeing the Musee d'Orsay exhibit at the De Young
Seeing A Secret in Their Eyes with my dad
Taking walks around my favorite lake in Golden Gate park with Arrow and my sister
Sitting in the sun drinking iced chai tea
Reading
Forcing myself to wear dresses on warm days

No comments: