Friday, July 9, 2010

June 3rd to June 26th























The other day I saw a dead pigeon on the sidewalk. Nothing like a little death to end my day. Which reminds me of last night, when I watched some Ms. Marple. Gosh, I love an old woman who solves murders while drinking tea and knitting.
Today I saw a construction site gone wild, and I don't mean there were large construction workers showing off their man boobs. A digger must have hit a main water pipe, and a flood of water was gushing out of the ground at least 20 feet high. It looked like a geyser in the middle of the city.
Since June 26th, I have started drawing daily pictures again. I am going to keep it up this time . . . honest . . . but maybe not. We'll see.


1 comment:

Kristina Eastham said...

Yeah for keeping it up this time! I am reading your blog and enjoying it :) So is monocle. I heard he is trying to secure funding to be able to pay you to blog and do art all day!