Friday, July 23, 2010

Where have I seen this before?
















Are you ready to play Where have I seen this before? There are three elements in this journal entry that reference past journal entries. Can you spot any of them? The most obvious is the whale. The whale made an appearance in my January entry. This page is directly behind that other whale, and the watercolor bled through the page, so I drew him on this page and added another wash of paint. The other two elements are harder to spot, especially considering the spread I stole from is not posted on this blog. MUHAHA. I am actually surprised that I have not posted it before. I will try to post it shortly for comparison. In the meantime, I will let you stew over what parts I took. Is it the cloud? Is it the umbrella? Is it the tree? The suspense is killing you, I know, but we all must pass some day.
On a random note, I had pine nut syndrome at the beginning of the week. It sucked, and now I am afraid of eating pesto. I love pesto, even if my dad thinks it is overrated. Alas pesto, we will just have to love each other from afar.

No comments: