Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Another old entry















This entry consists of: a letter from a cool lady named Teja; cut up art noveaustyle paper from Caro; Karate poses from an envelope Teja sent; and drawings of two girls based on photos of children in England during WWII. This entry was made in September 2006.
I wanted a bird as a child. My friend had two lovebirds but then one died. I liked to play with the remaining bird, but one time, when I was holding the it, the bird walked up my arm with a devilish gleam in its eye and started biting my ear. I got it back on my hand, but it started biting my finger. I started shaking my hand in panic, and the bird was thrown across the room. Undeterred, the bird started toward me with the same look in its eyes; it was out to get me. I haven't really wanted a bird since. (Plus, it seems sad to be given the gift of flight, only to be locked up in a cage with your wings clipped.)

No comments: