Thursday, April 7, 2011

Everything Is Going to Be OK




















This is the beautiful book cover of a recently published book at Chronicle Books.
5 reasons to check out this book:
1. I have two pieces of artwork in it.
2. It's upbeat and positive, so you can give it to your happy friends or bunny rabbits.
3. It's upbeat and positive, so you can give it to your cynical, depressed friends to piss them off.
4. The cover is super sexy.
5. I'm super sexy.

As Linus would say, "Those are good reasons." It is currently selling at Urban Outfitters and you can buy it on Amazon. Let me know if you are interested in getting a free poster of the cover art as there are currently some available. I have the poster hanging at my desk, and when I get really stressed out, I stare at it for hours, until I realize it is 4 in the morning, and I should go home to bed.

1 comment:

blogoogle571 said...

Are posters still available? I'd buy one! -Liz